ONLINE AND IN CLINIC SERVICES
Online and IN Clinic Health services from MBA are about reducing pain at all levels.
Physical, Mental, Emotional & Spiritual Help
Online and In Clinic Services
If you’re concerned about your mental health, this our clinic may be able to provide the treatment and services you need.
The healthcare providers who work at our health clinic are focused on helping analyse and treat many types of mental health conditions. Some examples of these conditions include but aren’t limited to:
- anxiety disorders, such as generalized anxiety disorder (GAD), panic disorder, or post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- bipolar disorder
- substance use disorders
- eating disorders
Some healthcare providers you may come in contact with at the MBA health center include Naturopaths and Hypnotherapists, Nutritionists, etc.. The services they provide may include:
- analysis of mental health conditions
- counseling, which can take place in an individual, group, or family setting
- Supplements to help manage mental health conditions
- case management services
- supportive services, such as help with managing supplements or developing a support network
The MBA ONLINE AND IN-PERSON HEALTH SERVICES provides a range of health and well-being services for men and women.
Using ZOOM and other technologies, our professional health practitioners can provide online diagnostics and consultation for a range of well-being services.
Over 10,000 Health and Beauty products and supplements are also available from our supplements service. (MBA PRESCRIBE).